In addition to maintaining details on the ISR of vehicles and other valuable assets marked with our system, we also host data on behalf of third party organisations.
Current customers for these services:
Details of how we operate for these customers are, of course, confidential but we believe our credentials for providing secure data services are second to none:
- Over 30 years’ experience in handling data securely
- Data is maintained on in-house servers, not in the cloud
- We have our own IT Department – no outsourcing
- A powerful generator enables us to maintain services in the event of a power cut
- We have our own back-up site (3 miles from the ISR building) which can be operational within less than an hour
- The ISR operates 24/7/365
- The ISR is accredited to: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Thatcham TQA for secure database management
- BSI Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 - The scope for the BSI quality standard covers "The provision of security marking, registration and verification of items of value". Certificate number FS 35576
- The Company has Police CPI Secured by Design accreditation for supplying products that meet 'Police Preferred Specifications'
- Security Vetting - ISR staff are vetted/screened to BS7858. We also run additional checks according to our own strict protocols
- Our Certificate Number under the Data Protection Act 1998 is Z7526962